(wL) Forums

Full Version: Players from WL with CS:GO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:well, that's great, i tried cs:go beta and my laptop can't even handle it at Lowest settings and Lowest resolutions... ( the graphics were even worse than css graphics, i honestly don't even know why i was lagging with those graphics while css has better graphics ( and i don't lag on css ) )

so one less game to buy this year i guess.
Weird..shouldnt be happening
anybody else got it?
i want it tooo  Sad

how lucky u guyz are  Smile
DO WANT!
George, Of The Jungle Wrote:Haha yeah, my aim in csgo is even worse than in css.
i got owned by bots every time.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:well, that's great, i tried cs:go beta and my laptop can't even handle it at Lowest settings and Lowest resolutions... ( the graphics were even worse than css graphics, i honestly don't even know why i was lagging with those graphics while css has better graphics ( and i don't lag on css ) )

i have the same problem here D=
i play css with directx 8.1 so i cant play cs:go
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1eNbxR4vq8[/youtube]
Some new map, recorded 10 minutes ago, enjoy.

Compatiblity things i guess.
drunk, add me to the list who have CS GO beta!!!!!!!!!! I got it today, and Cas too! Big Grin
}{@K@P Wrote:drunk, add me to the list who have CS GO beta!!!!!!!!!! I got it today, and Cas too! Big Grin
Same! Gave my gift to banananananananaman too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6