(wL) Forums

Full Version: Players from WL with CS:GO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
moose Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:drunk, add me to the list who have CS GO beta!!!!!!!!!! I got it today, and Cas too! Big Grin
Same! Gave my gift to banananananananaman too
hmm, let me check, maybe i have extra too, before I checked and it was zero!  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:
moose Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:drunk, add me to the list who have CS GO beta!!!!!!!!!! I got it today, and Cas too! Big Grin
hmm, let me check, maybe i have extra too, before I checked and it was zero!  :o
go on steam who has it. LOWRATE, go on steam NOW!
moose Wrote:
YAY Big Grin
Hoping for a key before release, but not likely, as I signed up late... Oh well... I can be patient... Thanks for sharing the vid, Ru...
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
moose Wrote:
go on steam who has it. LOWRATE, go on steam NOW!
yes, sir!  Big Grin
Guess who just got CS:GO beta, fucking badass!!

[Image: 1079hty.jpg]
^^nice, got mine 2 days ago

i gave the other copy i received to a good friend but now another good friend of mine wants one :/  so if any of you have a spare copy hit me up on steam if you wanna make a kid really happy.
if any one has an extra copy of the beta please send me one. Steam acc = flamingdan5 or profile name = russian
oh man!!! couple days ago, Ptk "begged" me for a copy lol I gave it to him!!!! Now he will pop my cherry  :o
I got it on one of my other accounts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6