(wL) Forums

Full Version: ADMIN for Yuuki<3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok... i play WL: Minigame server on CS:S all the time, like at least 3 hours a day...

Name: Yuuki <3

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:273501183 (cracked)

Timezone: PCT

Availability: i can play from 4 to 10 PM usually, but on weekends almost all day long

Tell us something about yourself: I love war lords mini games, i go on everyday. I see unfair deaths on allinone, goldeneye maps due to the fuckin gate... Tongue and also i just want to help WL community! however, i have cracked CS:S. so if Cracked CSS is not valid for admin app, i will buy CSS just to get admin.

Reason For Admin Application: I WANT TO HELP WL MINIGAME SERVER. also, many users in minigame server tell me to get admin... Tongue I just love everyone in the minigame server and i just want to help them while i play. Like, telling them not to camp by slapping them a bit Wink in smee tower, or goldeneye P-90. or warning people to actually "build" a castle not "ruin" it on paintball map. i mean, i just know every single map on war lords mini games. I have never seen hackers that much in War lords server... i have been on WL mini games server on for almost 2 years. so... yea. what do you think? if cracked CSS is disqualified automatically, ill buy it for sure. i will buy it, and it will be awesome because i will be able to add all my buddies in WL minigame servers like, Platform, P-90 King, Notta, Drunk killer, Horse (he is just hilarious), Doyle, etc. They are such nice guys, i just love them. Thx for viewing this! hope i get admin Tongue

OH AND DRUNK KILLER, WHY DID YOU LIE? YOU SAID YOU WERENT ADMIN!!!!!!!
UGHH.... NOW MY APPLICATION WILL BE VIEWED BY YOU... :'(
LIAR Wink <3
Gl Wink I'm an admin for all wL servers. So you applying for just mini games?

Also, if you can buy CSS on steam, I'd say just buy, even though you can still be admin when non steam. Just download steam and install it and check if CSS is for sale everyday, wait till its only for $5, then buy it.
Yuuki <3' Wrote:Tell us something about yourself: I love war lords mini games, i go on everyday. I see unfair deaths on allinone, goldeneye maps due to the fuckin gate... Tongue and also i just want to help WL community! however, i have cracked CS:S. so if Cracked CSS is not valid for admin app, i will buy CSS just to get admin.
When me or any other admin is on, those players get re spawned.
Yuuki <3' Wrote:OH AND DRUNK KILLER, WHY DID YOU LIE? YOU SAID YOU WERENT ADMIN!!!!!!!
UGHH.... NOW MY APPLICATION WILL BE VIEWED BY YOU... :'(
LIAR Wink <3
lol that was to stay undercoverTongue
----------------------------------------------
and here's you : http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...ll&x=0&y=0

To get the opportunity of being evaluated, the applicant needs at least 5 days of game-played. Unfortunately, you have about 44 hours.

Good luck buddy. 
I WANT TO SAY "GOOD LUCK YUKI"
why everyone want to be admin huh???
Re: ADMIN for Yuuki <3

Hmmm... ok ill wait until the steam sale.
im just applying for wl mini games, since i only go on mini games.
that's about it.
if drunk killer is on, i wont be doing any admin work tho, ill just be secondary admin.
can you tell me anyone else who is admin on mini games server??
the reason i want to be admin is... well, i just want to be! Tongue
idk... how does admin application accepted and what are the rules admin need to keep?
oh and drunk killer, dont worry ill fill in 24*5 hours in a snap, dont worry Wink
i actually played more than 5 days in the server, i just changed computer and had to download new cracked one.
i guess buying CSS on steam has that advantage, you never lose those gamehours and achievements.
anyhow, it's really tough luck eh?
Yuuki <3' Wrote:idk... how does admin application accepted and what are the rules admin need to keep?

I believe you learn both of these if you become an admin.
Quote:lol that was to stay undercoverTongue

No you can't soon or later everyone will know you're admin  Tongue. And so its the time to annoy you in DM with my WTF! deags ;D
hmmm... so i gotta donate huh?
well... that is a problem.
you see, my mom is a such a ***** (sorry mom that is the only word to describe you this time.)
and she will never. EVER let me use money on "games"
which means, since i dont have any bank account, i have no availability of credit card, debt card, or any sorts. i only have cash.
so no admin for me!? D:
or do i have other way? Like, prepaid card or anything?
Yuuki <3' Wrote:hmmm... so i gotta donate huh?
well... that is a problem.
you see, my mom is a such a ***** (sorry mom that is the only word to describe you this time.)
and she will never. EVER let me use money on "games"
which means, since i dont have any bank account, i have no availability of credit card, debt card, or any sorts. i only have cash.
so no admin for me!? D:
or do i have other way? Like, prepaid card or anything?

Ru was joking. Smile
oh... you scared me there. It feels like studying for tests tomorrow and realize that you studied the wrong chapter...
the reason i believed that was because of HeLL servers, where they have pay-admins.
British people sure wants money... =__=

So, all i need is filling up 120 hours???
Pages: 1 2 3 4