(wL) Forums

Full Version: Popular maps population
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know that someone noticed about popular maps, there are 40 players on both servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked with Bison like a month ago and he said that he will add new maps when there will be a lot of people all the time. So, can you add more new maps to popular maps? Is there any way that you can return Full Rotation Server? Popular Maps used to be 80 players on Sundays only, but now, it's like everyday with 80 people  :o
I think the consensus was to add a 3rd Popular Maps server. People still aren't ready for new maps yet.  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:I don't know that someone noticed about popular maps, there are 40 players on both servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked with Bison like a month ago and he said that he will add new maps when there will be a lot of people all the time. So, can you add more new maps to popular maps? Is there any way that you can return Full Rotation Server? Popular Maps used to be 80 players on Sundays only, but now, it's like everyday with 80 people  :o
Care about rank much?
}{@K@P Wrote:I don't know that someone noticed about popular maps, there are 40 players on both servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I talked with Bison like a month ago and he said that he will add new maps when there will be a lot of people all the time. So, can you add more new maps to popular maps? Is there any way that you can return Full Rotation Server? Popular Maps used to be 80 players on Sundays only, but now, it's like everyday with 80 people  :o
80 people!!!!!!!!! ??? So Much ! :o
Now i want my reserved slot! Sad
M. Bison Wrote:I think the consensus was to add a 3rd Popular Maps server. People still aren't ready for new maps yet.  :o
ok then, please add 3rd server Big Grin
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Care about rank much?
nah, i just hate when people sit there and they don't give others to play, when I come there, I just nominate assault, so they can leave and new people will come Big Grin
mahyar Wrote:80 people!!!!!!!!! ??? So Much ! :o
yes sir!
:o Popular maps 3? lol
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote::o Popular maps 3? lol
yeah, like it was 5 months ago, WL had full rotation server
I' Think popular maps server need the classic maps from counter strike 1.6  like "de_airstrip,  de_stadium, Cs_miami"
DarksiK Wrote:I' Think popular maps server need the classic maps from counter strike 1.6  like "de_airstrip,  de_stadium, Cs_miami"
maybe we should find them in css gamebanana and see the rating?
Pages: 1 2