(wL) Forums

Full Version: stats reset!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok, who wants their stats reset? If you do post your name and STEAM ID here, and Bison will do the rest of the work Big Grin You can ask for all servers or some servers. In my case, I wanna go for popular maps only.
I will go first!

Name: [email protected]}{@K@PyIIIK@_RU36
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:46546438
comment: I want my stats reset for popular maps only.
}{@K@P Wrote:ok, who wants their stats reset? If you do post your name and STEAM ID here, and Bison will do the rest of the work Big Grin You can ask for all servers or some servers. In my case, I wanna go for popular maps only.
I will go first!

yes...thats really good sir!!!!Big Grin
Wrong section? I think this belong to "Suggestions" section.
Isnt this sad to Bison? Your just giving him more work, but if you got permission then it's okay.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Isnt this sad to Bison? Your just giving him more work, but if you got permission then it's okay.
lol poor Bison lol
}{@K@P Wrote:ok, who wants their stats reset? If you do post your name and STEAM ID here, and Bison will do the rest of the work Big Grin You can ask for all servers or some servers. In my case, I wanna go for popular maps only.
I will go first!

I think other people are capable of posting their own topic for stat resets.  :o

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Wrong section? I think this belong to "Suggestions" section.

It would be moved to Suggestions if he was suggesting something to be added/removed. But he's requesting a stat reset. It involves CS:S, and this is CS:S gaming chat, so it seems right?  :o
Quote:It would be moved to Suggestions if he was suggesting something to be added/removed. But he's requesting a stat reset. It involves CS:S, and this is CS:S gaming chat, so it seems right?  :o

well if you think it is.. lol i dont really care...
I don't think it's in the wrong section. I believe suggestions should focus specifically on adding/removing features in the servers/forum. This topic doesn't seem like a suggestion, it seems more like a question.
Bison said that he will do it when there will be couple people, he doesn't want to do 1 person at the time  :o Pishtim wanted his stats to erase, but maybe right now he changed his mind....... I hope he sees this topic, and post his name and steam id  Wink
}{@K@P Wrote:Bison said that he will do it when there will be couple people, he doesn't want to do 1 person at the time  :o Pishtim wanted his stats to erase, but maybe right now he changed his mind....... I hope he sees this topic, and post his name and steam id  Wink

He's busy doing what im doing  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4