(wL) Forums

Full Version: eZ-=Target=- Admin App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: eZ-=Target=-
Steam ID :  STEAM_0:0:17298402
Timezone: Pacific
Availability: This would be a varying set of times, given my rotating schedule for work.
Tell us something about yourself: US Army Vet, Hate racism, enjoy teamwork, and likes having FUN over drama....
Reason For Admin Application: I think I have something to contribute to the community.  I like to think I'm a level-headed guy who doesn't just randomly spout out hateful crap at others.  I'm usually down for good teamwork and communication in-game, but like to laugh as well.  Moderation is an art, not a baseball bat.
Never saw you, and you have 9 days of gameplayed  :o

Good luck.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Never saw you, and you have 9 days of gameplayed  :o

Good luck.

LOL... I have been on server with you several times.... I'm just not one of the trolls....
Masterful1 Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Never saw you, and you have 9 days of gameplayed  :o

Good luck.

LOL... I have been on server with you several times.... I'm just not one of the trolls....
lol k, lets play some time together tho Wink
you forgot to add in the part where you steal my kills xD
Masterful1 Wrote:Age: 36
No one can beat JayCat Wink Good luck !
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:lol k, lets play some time together tho Wink

Will do, bud.... 

Cortex Wrote:you forgot to add in the part where you steal my kills xD

I like to think of you as more of the John Stockton to my Karl Malone.... You just set 'em up... And let the big man take 'em down...    8)
***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]
Thanks for the response!  I am willing to admin whichever servers have slots available.  While I have spent most of my time on the popular map servers, I have played a little on the sniper, mg, office, and dust2 servers and would spend my time with whatever I was assigned.
Good playin with ya this morning, Drunk!
Pages: 1 2