(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: annie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24297146

Timezone: UTC/GMT +9:30 hours

Availability: Varies from 9pm-2am from Monday to Friday, 6pm-8pm & 10pm-2am on Saturdays, and 8pm-2am on Sundays. I am usually available at least 3-4 hours a day depending on weekly schedule.

Tell us something about yourself: I’m a girl and the only game I know how to play is CS:S! I have been playing this game with my brother since the old version came out so I have many years experience! (I can easily spot the difference between hackers and non-hackers, aimbot, wallhacks/chams, speed-hacks etc).

Reason For Admin Application: To ensure a fair game – eliminate the hackers from the servers, minimize mic spam, and ensure players do the objectives to increase game speed efficiency! Admins are usually not online during the times I play (which are quite often) and therefore the servers are in need of more reliable and fair admins, hence my application.
You just got 5 days and I think i saw you 2 times only, anyways good luck.
Thank you. Yes I have been playing a lot on the de_dust2 server - it's the main one I play. The times I play are at unusual times and rarely are there admins online during the times I play.
Good luck,annie Wink
Good luck Smile
good luck!
Welcome to War Lords community and enjoy your stay!
}{@K@P Wrote:Welcome to War Lords community and enjoy your stay!
lol Admin app.
***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]
-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]

Thank you.
And thanks to the guys above for your support!  Smile
Pages: 1 2