(wL) Forums

Full Version: Toolbox Http DDos v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, First off Jaycat, you obviously do not know me very well... I tend to be really immature and talk a lot of trash to people and then they ban me for talking trash and being rude. So in my place i would "dos attack" (as leaky says) the server for banning me. It makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it.
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:Well, First off Jaycat, you obviously do not know me very well... I tend to be really immature and talk a lot of trash to people and then they ban me for talking trash and being rude. So in my place i would "dos attack" (as leaky says) the server for banning me. It makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it.

Ok, I don't know you. So you actually do that? Well I'm just gonna leave it there because I don't want to start a flame war.
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:Well, First off Jaycat, you obviously do not know me very well... I tend to be really immature and talk a lot of trash to people and then they ban me for talking trash and being rude. So in my place i would "dos attack" (as leaky says) the server for banning me. It makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it.
lol That's exactly what i'm talking about ;P
but dossing a server just because they banned you won't get you anywhere. They win, you lose. End of story.
rofl True..
Pages: 1 2 3 4