(wL) Forums

Full Version: Toolbox Http DDos v1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
it doesn't work!!!
I think that u need to link a domain name resolver, it would be much better!!
It doesn't work? i've used it before and it works.
i have also used it before may be you should get some working proxies first then complain
HI, i'm newbie,

What does toolbox HTTP DDos for?

and 1 q...
is there any software could make my ping under 100.. my current ping when connecting to warlords is 300... anybody pls... im using 512Kb broadband to play CSS. :'(
ive heard of ping spoofers

basicly wat this program does is for spamming sites for newbs its use less cause it requires proxies
PaSS Wrote:i have also used it before may be you should get some working proxies first then complain
Maybe xDD
No maybe bout it This Program could not put a flood up past 1500 without crashing if your really wanted to Hurt someone you would need a good 15000 bots and proxies Testing around the clock. And ya.. you have the change of getting Caught 10 years in jail ^_^
Dre@m$ Wrote:No maybe bout it This Program could not put a flood up past 1500 without crashing if your really wanted to Hurt someone you would need a good 15000 bots and proxies Testing around the clock. And ya.. you have the change of getting Caught 10 years in jail ^_^
lol now you understand me right: D
I want that kind of dosing, the kind that could get me into jail Big Grin
Really Big Grin
Just so all of you know, this does indeed work. I have used it various times to "test" a website/server. And it has not failed me.
Why would you want to dos someone anyway?
Pages: 1 2 3 4