(wL) Forums

Full Version: i admit my mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all,

i admit that i walled ,and i am felling sorry for that ,i know that you dont have any tolerence for cheaters, i accept my mistake admins, but my clan mate wasnt cheating why he was banned ,i request if possible  please unban him .
i dont want to apply again but this is for my clan mate ,he dont have hacks it was only me ,i am sorry for all this i wish i wouldn't have done such a big mistake.sorry again admin.i know you will not unban me but please consider my clan mates unban appeal ...

thanks admin
1st Ban appeal
2nd Ban appeal
3rd Ban appeal
4th Ban appeal
5th ban appeal

You already asked for unban, and you got
-REJECTED-

many times.

Are you asking for a perm-ban on our forums? Because thats what it looks like to me.
-REJECTED- (no surprise there)

You will not be be unbanned. Neither will you be eligible for the amnesty program. Enjoy your imminent ban from the forums. And do us a favor and go away.
Maybe if you had read our guidelines regarding appeals, you would still at least be eligible for the amnesty program. But I guess taking the time to read was too difficult for you.

-CLOSED-