(wL) Forums

Full Version: how many girls play CSS? a lot of discrimination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
JackMonroe Wrote:where mah bitches at?
lol probably taking some sleep.. they work at night.
the fuck, there are no beds in a kitchen
naive Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:
IceBird Wrote:this your work place ?
lol
doesnt look like the kitchen... and if it was a very strange one...  8)

[Image: cs_rat_cuisine_02.jpg]

!!!!! :o :o :o
Do you guy's and girls not remember girls of CS gaming clan? lol They would post pictures of themselves half naked and ask for respect..

[Image: gocs.gif]

No wonder it died so fast..
TheDude Wrote:Do you guy's and girls not remember girls of CS gaming clan? lol They would post pictures of themselves half naked and ask for respect..

[Image: gocs.gif]

No wonder it died so fast..

Now this is the kind of female that should be more common.
Yeah, I made a picture of their leader's face photoshopped on to a beluga whale and posted it on the cal forums.
♥>^.^<.4m3thyst.>^.^<♥' Wrote:the real problem, you guys know that the  girls ...I just wanted to not use words like...you suck,wants to give me and more we respect :-[ :-[

i respect girls at css  Wink
JackMonroe Wrote:Yeah, I made a picture of their leader's face photoshopped on to a beluga whale and posted it on the cal forums.

lol this girl?

[Image: p.jpg]
IceBird Wrote:
♥>^.^<.4m3thyst.>^.^<♥' Wrote:the real problem, you guys know that the  girls ...I just wanted to not use words like...you suck,wants to give me and more we respect :-[ :-[

you're a knight ice , I like to play with you Wink
♥>^.^<.4m3thyst.>^.^<♥' Wrote:
IceBird Wrote:

awww  :-*
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
♥>^.^<.4m3thyst.>^.^<♥' Wrote:
IceBird Wrote:

awww  :-*
você tambem drunk ...é um amorzinhuu
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5