(wL) Forums

Full Version: No RECOIL!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fail taco has no recoil the hacking is getting pretty bad in here Bison and taking a demo is a waist of MY time... really wish your report cheater mod was working properly and your banning was more torwads the hakers... disapointed in the wl server >Sad
Grabbing me some of this.

[Image: popcorn3.jpg]
fatalnade Wrote:Fail taco has no recoil the hacking is getting pretty bad in here Bison and taking a demo is a waist of MY time... really wish your report cheater mod was working properly and your banning was more torwads the hakers... disapointed in the wl server >Sad

I think Bison would help more if you knew how to spell. I'm extremely disappointed in your spelling. >Sad and to be honest taking a demo is the way to ban some one anyway. with out it there is no proof. Also nub, Go BiG or go home! wL is by far one of the best. In fact this is a waste of MY time. pz.

JayCat Wrote:Grabbing me some of this.

[Image: popcorn3.jpg]

ROFLMAO!
fatalnade Wrote:Fail taco has no recoil the hacking is getting pretty bad in here Bison and taking a demo is a waist of MY time... really wish your report cheater mod was working properly and your banning was more torwads the hakers... disapointed in the wl server >Sad
Everytime you report you dont have a demo, stop making thread without the important keys.
"and taking a demo is a waist of MY time"

This should earn you a ban due to your lack of grammar skills. Stop wasting our time by making useless threads complaining how the admins aren't doing enough about hackers when you aren't helping to solve the problem at all. We aren't around 24/7 to get rid of hackers so it's also the players' responsibility to demo and record hackers. If you are too lazy to do that, you don't deserve to complain.

No demo = no ban as always regarding hackers.
World_Fact_Book Wrote:[this] is a waist of MY time... >Sad
oh, my gosh, you need to gets a english teacher, seriousli
played with fail taco for like 5 months hes a good player, dont think hes hacking
fuckin taco
Big Grin
not sure there's such a thing as a fail taco btw.

its like saying a terrible fried chicken.

ITS FRIED CHICKEN!

[Image: Kfc.gif]
Pages: 1 2