(wL) Forums

Full Version: Any thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going to assume that since this thread was started in an area where I can actually post a reply, you are asking if ANYONE has any thoughts on this guy and his appeals, not just the admins.  Ok, here goes:

To hell with this guy... Multiple times banned, multiple times warned, multiple times told, multiple times ignored the rules and warnings.  I fully agree with Bison's final post about this guy just staying permanently banned with no chance of "parole" regardless of how sincere he seems.  Anyone can "sound" sincere and contrite on a forum using a few well chosen words and phrases.  Actions speak louder than words, and this guy has openly yelled and declared, "I'm a fucking cheater, and I'm just gonna see if I can fool you guys into letting me play on your server again!!"

/Rant
I don't know if you got it right=) but I'm not appealing his ban, I'm just trying to say he's back after all this mess and after I banned him. Maybe someone unbanned him, or he changed IP.
Ok.... Other than a subject of "Any Thoughts?" and some links to threads and sourcebans, I just took it and ran with it.... Be more specific  :Smile
Nope, he got a pack steam.. and he already got a ban for mic spam..
i know that all the admins on WL servers are very kind, thoughtful, and very tolerable. It is 100% sure that admin gave 2 or more mute warnings to this mic spammer, saying that you should stop on mic and chat, and admin chat. This guys looked like he wasnt listening, and got banned for it. and twice! there is no way he should be reconsidered, and as iexspy said, next ban should be a perm ban. Listen to admins and respect all players! >Sad
Wow. I wonder how old this guy is... Can't get the damn game on steam, he uses PAC steam.
He's gone forever the next time he's caught breaking the rules. He's had enough chances already.
Yuuki <3' Wrote:i know that all the admins on WL servers are very kind, thoughtful, and very tolerable............. Listen to admins and respect all players! >Sad

Translated = Pick me for Admin!!  Look at me!!  lol.... sorry, Yuuki....  couldn't resist, kid....
Masterful1 Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:i know that all the admins on WL servers are very kind, thoughtful, and very tolerable............. Listen to admins and respect all players! >Sad

Translated = Pick me for Admin!!  Look at me!!  lol.... sorry, Yuuki....  couldn't resist, kid....
nah, its cool. i want to be admin, at same time, i dont really care. as long as i have fun im fine. reason i want to be admin is to slap Cas all day in MG server Wink, of course and to balance out the teams... as well as not bother other admins on the chat to "come the fuck here admin we got a mic spammer", and if i am, i can just ban them myself.
oh and also...

LOOOK AT MEEEE~~~ PICK ME FOR ADMIN~~~ LOOOOK AT MEEEEEEE~~~

and... cas, i hate you for slapping me like hell Wink lol. i like it when you slap me, cas. esp when i troll in DR. lol
Pages: 1 2