(wL) Forums

Full Version: Gonzalokiller for admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Gonzalokiller
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:32017593
Timezone: gmt-central
Availability: when returning from school to my house till sleep till possibly
Tell us something about yourself: Im good man i have good califications on my school, i have girlfriend and i have experience with sourcemod. Have too much time to play in war-lords servers.
Reason For Admin Application: I want to be admin because when players are bored start to go and I think if there is someone being there and bringing players may not go away and have more publicity on the server. (Not abusing the powers being admin)
certainly like if someone breaks a rule hacking because the players do not like bad people bothering Whether your hacks.also for the players don't get discrimination because it feels bad
Re: Gonzalokiller for admin

Hello there,

hmm, this is your gameMe stat:

http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...&x=32&y=11

Seems like you have about 30 minutes played.. :Smile

According to our Admin Applications Guideline, an applicant to get the opportunity of being evaluated, he/she needs at least 5 days of game-played. (Don't seat on spec). Also another requirement is to be active on forum.

Important Note: Get those 4 days, 23 hours and 30 minutes left and enjoy your stay on our forums, good luck!

and if i put me to play for 5 days i can be evaluated?

gonzalito28 Wrote:Tell us something about yourself: Im good man i have good califications on my school, i have girlfriend and i have experience with sourcemod. Have too much time to play in war-lords servers.

hmmmm...i don't think you're calified to be an admin.

gonzalito28 Wrote:and if i put me to play for 5 days i can be evaluated?
for sure!

Every other worm applies for admin nowadays.

welcome to war lord forum,Gonzalokiller
Smile
and good luck 

trueplayer Wrote:Every other worm applies for admin nowadays.
да пусть подают, всё  равно пролетят