(wL) Forums

Full Version: ITS OUT OF CONTROL BISON!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Cortex Wrote:well i can give u a list but i dont want to seem like a noob...i cant really tell if someone is hacking unless they are blatant.
but i mean i take myself for example...i try sooo hard some days every round and i cannot get as many kills as some of these ppl. idk maybe its cuz of the 40 ppl in the server but i mean jesus titty fucking! :O
Cool, so please send me the list by PM, so it stays between us only.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:well i can give u a list but i dont want to seem like a noob...i cant really tell if someone is hacking unless they are blatant.
but i mean i take myself for example...i try sooo hard some days every round and i cannot get as many kills as some of these ppl. idk maybe its cuz of the 40 ppl in the server but i mean jesus titty fucking! :O
goddamnit yer asking me to think! >:I

give me a day or two..i need to examine the servers to give a legit list
Cortex Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
goddamnit yer asking me to think! >:I

give me a day or two..i need to examine the servers to give a legit list
haha, No problem.. Take your time.. Wink
Cortex Wrote:dude you admins are RETARDED if you think no one is hacking on your servers...im trying to be as nice as i can but really hes kinda right.....hella ppl that are just ridiculous good EVERY round..i mean come on...you are blind
hmmm, maybe that's why new people don't want to come here.......
but then again i dont wanna hate on the admins here cuz i know they do a good job at what they do..
just ignore me >:I
Most retard person of the year award goes to - Fatal Nade.

Get out.
I hope you guys know that a lot of good players will switch their names up when they play too. People that may seem knew might also beĀ  other players with different names.
Even though I resigned, I'm still around from time to time. I don't see all those cheaters that you're able to see, and I have caught some people that you wouldn't even suspect. If you wanna test me or tea, go on and turn your shit on when we're on, I am this much confident.
trueplayer Wrote:Even though I resigned, I'm still around from time to time. I don't see all those cheaters that you're able to see, and I have caught some people that you wouldn't even suspect. If you wanna test me or tea, go on and turn your shit on when we're on, I am this much confident.
People we wouldn't suspect? Oh, that sounds like hacker talk. Obviously you're a hacker.
trueplayer Wrote:Even though I resigned, I'm still around from time to time. I don't see all those cheaters that you're able to see, and I have caught some people that you wouldn't even suspect. If you wanna test me or tea, go on and turn your shit on when we're on, I am this much confident.
[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6