(wL) Forums

Full Version: its a forum problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://war-lords.net/open-chat/post-the-...icseen#new

Look what shows up when I try to open that thread:

[Image: virusx.png]

So someone please investigate that!
yea i got the same thing  ???
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:http://war-lords.net/open-chat/post-the-...icseen#new

Look what shows up when I try to open that thread:

[Image: virusx.png]

So someone please investigate that!
ehh???
but i can view that post...and it really okay
no malware ...what actually happened ?
@Cortex, thats weird bro.. I'm not going to "skip and go"..

@Alicia, You can see it because you didn't read the warning or you dont have a good internet secure.
haha yea not worth it to take that risk
Cortex Wrote:haha yea not worth it to take that risk
+1
Wonder why there is not a section for forum problems in here.. People just go wild posting it on different sections, not even applying for it.

Also, Your anti virus probably detected some suspicious minor virus from that site "newsgenocide.com" or might be your browser that hates ads or something Big Grin
Spartacus posted an image hosted on newsgenocide.com. He likely found the image off google images. There aren't any known image rendering vulnerabilities. You're getting that error because your anti-virus is over protective.
Yep. Got the same thing =| . I can just view it on my phone, simple Smile
M. Bison Wrote:Spartacus posted an image hosted on newsgenocide.com. He likely found the image off google images. There aren't any known image rendering vulnerabilities. You're getting that error because your anti-virus is over protective.

My bad. There wasn't anything wrong at the time I shared it.

Anyway, I proceeded even though there was an error message after that.

Look, I'm still alright. Nothing is wrong with my computer, not hacked or anything.

You guys are over-reac........ALL HAIL ANONYMOUS! ALL HAIL MAHYAR!
Pages: 1 2