(wL) Forums

Full Version: How to..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok guys I know.. I'm a complete noob, but how do I add the war-lords servers to my css.  What all do i need to do?
ok, first you go:
1) http://war-lords.net/cs-server-news/off ... er-list/?/
you will see IP address on each servers
2) copy IP address
3) open CSS
4) Click on Find Servers
5) Click on Add a Server (it's in the bottom)
6) Paste the IP address that you copied in #2
7) Add servers one by one
8) Play, enjoy and DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!!
Whats the best server and ill make sure to play, enjoy and CHEAT Tongue ;D
ok, cheat, then I will see you there http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/ lol
lol Tongue been cheating all day. Nobody has caught me yet Big Grin. I'm a good cheater.  1) First match went 0-5 so I made it looked like i suck. Big Grin I know I'm good right?  But I have another question.  I'm on a laptop and I don't have a usb mouse.  Just one of the old fashioned ones, that went with my desktop.  I am trying to use the pad thingy thats on my laptop.  But it isn't working correctly, like i can't run and turn at the same time.  I have to stop and then I can turn.  Anyway to fix this.
oh crap, sorry, I don't use laptops to play, I know that truplayer, drunk killer use laptops to play...... you can ask them
-RednecK- Wrote:lol Tongue been cheating all day. Nobody has caught me yet Big Grin. I'm a good cheater.  1) First match went 0-5 so I made it looked like i suck. Big Grin I know I'm good right?  But I have another question.  I'm on a laptop and I don't have a usb mouse.  Just one of the old fashioned ones, that went with my desktop.  I am trying to use the pad thingy thats on my laptop.  But it isn't working correctly, like i can't run and turn at the same time.  I have to stop and then I can turn.  Anyway to fix this.
buy a $10-15 dollars (shitty) mouse
if you have money, buy razor mamba.
i have razor deathadder. but mamba is waaaay better.
or you can use 20$ ones (in canada its 20$) that's made by logitech, microsoft, etc.
but for gaming i would suggest 60$ or higher.
Yeh, the no keyboard + touchpad pad thing is a [broken] technology to stop ppl from accidentally mousing away when typing on a laptop. Some of the better laptops have a button to enable/disable the touchpad, but for the automated ones, there's usually not much you can do about it besides buying a mouse. You can try looking around in your drivers to see if they have any options for it...
Mhm.Mine has this button to disable and enable it.
Pages: 1 2