Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok guys I know.. I'm a complete noob, but how do I add the war-lords servers to my css.  What all do i need to do?
They Used to call me KuTBig Grin

[Image: ?di=5QM4]

ok, first you go:
1) http://war-lords.net/cs-server-news/off ... er-list/?/
you will see IP address on each servers
2) copy IP address
3) open CSS
4) Click on Find Servers
5) Click on Add a Server (it's in the bottom)
6) Paste the IP address that you copied in #2
7) Add servers one by one
8) Play, enjoy and DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!!
Whats the best server and ill make sure to play, enjoy and CHEAT Tongue ;D

ok, cheat, then I will see you there http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/ lol
lol Tongue been cheating all day. Nobody has caught me yet Big Grin. I'm a good cheater.  1) First match went 0-5 so I made it looked like i suck. Big Grin I know I'm good right?  But I have another question.  I'm on a laptop and I don't have a usb mouse.  Just one of the old fashioned ones, that went with my desktop.  I am trying to use the pad thingy thats on my laptop.  But it isn't working correctly, like i can't run and turn at the same time.  I have to stop and then I can turn.  Anyway to fix this.

oh crap, sorry, I don't use laptops to play, I know that truplayer, drunk killer use laptops to play...... you can ask them
-RednecK- Wrote:lol Tongue been cheating all day. Nobody has caught me yet Big Grin. I'm a good cheater.  1) First match went 0-5 so I made it looked like i suck. Big Grin I know I'm good right?  But I have another question.  I'm on a laptop and I don't have a usb mouse.  Just one of the old fashioned ones, that went with my desktop.  I am trying to use the pad thingy thats on my laptop.  But it isn't working correctly, like i can't run and turn at the same time.  I have to stop and then I can turn.  Anyway to fix this.
buy a $10-15 dollars (shitty) mouse
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
if you have money, buy razor mamba.
i have razor deathadder. but mamba is waaaay better.
or you can use 20$ ones (in canada its 20$) that's made by logitech, microsoft, etc.
but for gaming i would suggest 60$ or higher.
Yeh, the no keyboard + touchpad pad thing is a [broken] technology to stop ppl from accidentally mousing away when typing on a laptop. Some of the better laptops have a button to enable/disable the touchpad, but for the automated ones, there's usually not much you can do about it besides buying a mouse. You can try looking around in your drivers to see if they have any options for it...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Mhm.Mine has this button to disable and enable it.