(wL) Forums

Full Version: Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: SkillZz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:324413866

I got this game CSS from my friend.I installed it and tried playing in different servers.As there are only steam servers in my country (india) i couldnt connect to it.So i had to connect in european servers.But all of them were having high ping.So i asked my friend and he gave me war lords's servers's ips.I tried connecting but its saying that am banned.Reason-SMAC:Eye Angles Violation.I dont think i should be kept banned because am tired of cs 1.6 and cz.Your community has the least ping i can find.So I request you to unban me so that i can enjoy playing in this community.And i think only a noob will try to hack in CSS.I never hacked and never will.Cheers.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 866&Submit

Your original ban was 2 months ago and as you said, for SMAC: Eye Angles Violation. The plugin is not known to give false positives - you were definitely using a cheat of some sort when you connected to our servers. Lying about will not helping your appeal.
But i also told that i got CSS Setup from my friend.Maybe he used to play on your server and got banned.Because He only gave me ip of your community.That means he must be knowing this servers and also he used to play here.
But fyi i connected only today(+1 -1 day).And getting this ban message.Also i dont even know what is SMAC Eye Angles Violation.And I play games for fun which doesnt come from cheats/hacks.I reallly thoguht i would get a positive from you but...
neways i once more plead to unban me as i really didnt use hacks/cheats.

EDIT-I aint lying.And if you think am lying which i aint then i will really lie and tell you that fine i hacked.But this would be the real lie.So please dont make me lie.<Am telling the truth.-Peace-
The game itself doesn't come with hacks. Unless your friend sent you a tampered with "materials" folder, which I highly doubt, you downloaded hacks on your own.

The only other possibility is that the original ban was caused by your friend before he gave you the copy of the game. However, the IP addresses under the ban 2 months ago and the ban now are so similar that I have doubts about the possibility.

Wait for a root admin's final say on this matter.
lin3ar Wrote:The game itself doesn't come with hacks. Unless your friend sent you a tampered with "materials" folder, which I highly doubt, you downloaded hacks on your own.

The only other possibility is that the original ban was caused by your friend before he gave you the copy of the game. However, the IP addresses under the ban 2 months ago and the ban now are so similar that I have doubts about the possibility.

Wait for a root admin's final say on this matter.

i didnt understand ur first para.and i havent downloaded any hacks cuz am pretty good at cs.hacks are for noobs who want kills.i only want fun which i get by playing my original game.

and yes my friend Might have been banned on these servers.I am hesitating to ask him that whether he got banned or not.My friend = My Neighbour.We have same Internet provider (isp) and so every person who has same isp in my neighbour have got the same range ips.And my isp doesnt provide static ips.For that we have to pay extra.So all of their costumers have got dynamic ips which changes after every computer restart and there are in same range.u can google if u want.
So I dont know what head admins will say.But i certainly know that yesterday was my first day in css and that ban was 2 months ago.
I hope that this community will do wat its reputation says ( Perfect decision)
--Peace Out--

EDIT- Oh and BTW for what reason am i banned??wallhack,aimbot,no flash???
----PEACE-----

My Signature
I Fucking Hate Racists.
REJECTED

That's not how this works. Unless your friend was cheating on your computer, then he didn't get you banned. Your story is extremely hard to believe. If you want to play on our servers, then buy a copy of Counter-Strike: Source on steam.

-CLOSED-