(wL) Forums

Full Version: Drunk Killer ABUSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A few moments ago, Drunk-killer I kill for a estypides. I Accept a knife fight (as usual), I hurt my opponent, and if this goes away, but I walked away. This would cause death by the time (eg bleeding). There is no rule prohibiting this.
To make matters worse, I've also been putting some kind of mod, where players start on drugs, this is how to market the drug, which I think is pretty bad for an important server like this. The admin should only remove or kill cheaters, and not interfere with the games of players permanently, because this would Abuse.
As always, I asked the age, because an admin abuser does not have the maturity to be
Just abput logic this..

If you agree, you need to go for it.. If you won't knife fight, you have the "BIG CHICKEN" option, so you should grow up and learn how to play the game.
I'm sorry but reading this thread just gave me a headache.  ???
And that is ur logic?  :o
is a logic from a kid, i have 33 years, I use logic and reality. U Not.
You are the typical child who wants to be ADMIN to interfere with each play and feel powerful. And the reality is that this is just the mentality of a child. Promoting Drugs, slapping players for nothing (to just say I am the ADMIN HERE) Pff
hmm, never did something like that, at least I never needed to feel powerful, also you're 33 and acting/making silly things like that? LOL

*cough* GROW UP TIME *cough*
knife fight mod right? im a lil confused here. so you accept the fight and  walked/ran away after you stabbed your opponent?
I did not understand anything you just wrote.
-[ex]iSpy- Wrote:knife fight mod right? im a lil confused here. so you accept the fight and  walked/ran away after you stabbed your opponent?
exactly, he made 55/65 damage to his opponent and ran away..
What, The, Fk?

You are the lucky winner, I am paying you a trip to USA so you can learn english. congratulation buddy, hope you'll have fun, i'll send your ticket tomorrow.
There's no such thing as bleeding out. Accepting a challenge and then running away? Man  up!

By joining the server, you agree to the MOTD. One of the server rules resulting in swift punishment is ignoring game objectives. If you choose to knife fight and run away, the in-game admin is well within his/her rights to enforce server rules. If you are unclear of server rules, type motd in-game to view them
Pages: 1 2 3