(wL) Forums

Full Version: AFK bomb carrier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you make the bomb carrier to drop the bomb is he / she is AFK??
sometimes after all the rush, finally got to the bomb site, but only to found out that the bomb carrier is AFK.
maybe program to drop the bomb is the player does not move in 20 sec. at the spawn.
I proposed  a  vote dropped poll in game, in case the bomber is an idiot.

Potential to be abused though
If such an option was added then it'd obviously need to be limited to terrorist only. Otherwise I imagine counter-terrorists trying to get the bomb dropped during a plant.  :o
M. Bison Wrote:If such an option was added then it'd obviously need to be limited to terrorist only. Otherwise I imagine counter-terrorists trying to get the bomb dropped during a plant.  :o

Yea definitely. But another way they might abuse it is to trigger the poll regardless of the person holding it.

But i guess if my own teammates want to sabotage my bomb plant i can just pick it up after it's dropped.

Looking for more options though.
M. Bison Wrote:If such an option was added then it'd obviously need to be limited to terrorist only. Otherwise I imagine counter-terrorists trying to get the bomb dropped during a plant.  :o

Make it so that if a T with the bomb does not move for 20 seconds into the round, force bomb drop?
lin3ar Wrote:

Make it so that if a T with the bomb does not move for 20 seconds into the round, force bomb drop?

solves afks with bomb. but not idiots with bomb though. I guess at least that'd help solve one problem.

Playing hot potato the C4 will be amusing
Your Friendly Neighborhood Junkie Wrote:

Playing hot potato the C4 will be amusing

Hahahha! agreed!