(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lots of news..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We liked alot the World News section, but I think it's kind spamming the "Recent Topics" bar, I would like to make its topics not to appear on the "Recent Topics" bar..
I'm pretty new to these forums but it hasn't really bothered me so far.  I've clicked on a few of them and I think it's kind of interesting haha.  But I guess it wouldn't bother me if they were taken off the Recent Topics, I could just go to that section of the forum.
I've enjoyed reading the news, but it's burying the other topics. Could we perhaps have a separate "Recent News" bar?
perhaps a separate bar for "world news" topic updates?
I like Sillys idea but I would leave it in recent topics.
I'm hoping to avoid doing a whole lot of changes pending the switch to XenForro.  Tongue
M. Bison Wrote:I'm hoping to avoid doing a whole lot of changes pending the switch to XenForro.  Tongue
I'm sorry, didnt get you..
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:I'm hoping to avoid doing a whole lot of changes pending the switch to XenForro.  Tongue

forum software is gonna change.
Spartacus Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:I'm hoping to avoid doing a while lot of changes pending the switch to XenForro.  Tongue

forum software is gonna change.
oh, yeah I forgot about that, and whats the difference in changing it now? and will that be shown to the community and is the community going to choose a new forum?
Im actually learning something from gaming related website.  :o
Pages: 1 2 3