(wL) Forums

Full Version: Put restrictions on P90!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ummm yea put some restriction so many players r u using it n spoiling d game plz stop that piece of junk.............. >Sad
http://war-lords.net/suggestions/just-restrict-'em/

It wont happen, we want to get people, good or noobs.. And noobs love p90
I mean in the Popular maps servers sure,but in the Dm its basically the only thing Cts have to counter one the Ts yet again Mass Spawn rushes and two the awps, because basically 80% of the awpers cant hit moving targets.
Ohk so do it for popular,24/7 office let em take 2 per team...........
danger Wrote:Ohk so do it for popular,24/7 office let em take 2 per team...........
-1, what about you get skills?
office wouldn't be as fun without all the p90 derps running around spraying. It is really annoying sometimes but just keep your distance and find some cover to pop out from...
How should I put this?

Stop whining and get better at the game. Might as well ban all guns because they can also kill you.
lin3ar Wrote:How should I put this?

Stop whining and get better at the game. Might as well ban all guns because they can also kill you.

F U C K I N  L O L    ;D :o Tongue
What? restriction on P90! ? Thats just ridiculous. Big Grin
In My idea just Noobs want restrictions !!
lin3ar Wrote:How should I put this?

ahahahaha

while I completely agree, some guns do need to be restricted otherwise the gameplay gets really lame (I've seen some 16k office servers with 90% of the people using AWPs and oh man it's ridiculous...)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5