(wL) Forums

Full Version: TheHiatus For STAFF/ADMIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name - TheHiatus29

SteamID - STEAM_0:1:31545093 (steam)
              STEAM_0:0:43674331 (non-Steam)

Age - 14

Timezone: -8:00 PST Santa Monica, Los Angeles, CA

Avalability - Thursday - Sunday 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM

Bios - Hi, My name is TheHiatus 29. I live in Los angeles, and love fps games. I recently attended The Call of Duty XP convention and I was sponsored by MTN dew to get in for free to try mw3 3 months before launch and try new flavors of mountain dew. and if you see a starburst-flavored mountain dew, thank me. I love Counter-strike since 1.6, and I still think its my favorite. I started playing CS in 1999. yeah. that's right. since I was 2. I really hope I can contribute to your great servers.

EDIT! What I meant by playing since 1999, my older bro bought 1.6 and I would play against a bot mod he had on beginner mode when he wasn't around. I would go 3-500

Why I want to be an admin - I play alot of online fps, like tf2, bf3, cod, cs, and hl2dm. I love all those games, but I especially love counter strike. I want to be an admin because unlike other games, css is straight-forward fps fun. other games like cod or bf3, they're all about the guns and level ups. cs is all about the game. I dont like people trolling in those games, so i thought I could try stopping it. I love your server because there aren't alot of mods in it. It would be an honor for me to be an admin on your site.
Good luck ^-^
gl, i seen him in games, good player. need to be more active and i think you need like 10 posts.  and his game time is 03:18:00 hours [MG]
so the rest are for sr.admins to decide one..
NON STEAM:http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...&x=16&y=11

STEAM:http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...l&x=26&y=7 :Smile

You barely have 15 hours of game played. according to our Admin Applications Guideline, an applicant to have the opportunity of being evaluated needs at least 5 days of game played, as I said before, you only have about 15 hours.

In conclusion, We appreciate your interest in our servers and trying to become an admin, but you will only get evaluated when you complete the 5 days of game-played.

Good luck!
Good Luck TheHiatus29 Smile
GL  Big Grin
I'm not trying to flame but if your going to lie on an app for staff then you should expect this. Played since you were two Lolll. gl get more active and meet more players.
_RemiX Wrote:I'm not trying to flame but if your going to lie on an app for staff then you should expect this. Played since you were two Lolll. gl get more active and meet more players.
yeah...I think you need a bit more experience.
What makes me laugh is that he played since 2 but his kpd is so horrible compared to someone who just started since 1 month.

Quote:Total 0,48| Actual 0,24| Minimum 0,57| Maximum 0,57

Well anyways good luck.
Lol, made me laugh ^^^^^^^^^^

&

Good luck .
Pages: 1 2