(wL) Forums

Full Version: Can the servers get restarted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm getting calls on steam by players complaining about lag, specially in MG and Snipers.. To be honest they are lagging ar EVERYONE's PCs started to suck really bad and all togother :Smile.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I'm getting calls on steam by players complaining about lag, specially in MG and Snipers.. To be honest they are lagging ar EVERYONE's PCs started to suck really bad and all togother :Smile.
I didn't notice any lag when I joined the servers. May have been a bad map perhaps? Try restarting CS:S and seeing whether the lag disappears.
M. Bison Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I'm getting calls on steam by players complaining about lag, specially in MG and Snipers.. To be honest they are lagging ar EVERYONE's PCs started to suck really bad and all togother :Smile.
I didn't notice any lag when I joined the servers. May have been a bad map perhaps? Try restarting CS:S and seeing whether the lag disappears.
I did all of that, and on Saturday I left my router and modem unplugged for the whole day.. Also its not only me..
i agree also. plus its not me lagging. my game is running smoothly. its just all the other players are skippy and teleporting. and im not talking like a few players. its EVERY SINGLE PLAYER =/
M. Bison Wrote:
Try to check on office, im sure you will see lag.
Oddly none of the servers lagged. If you spectated certain people it might seem laggy, but that's because they lag. Everyone did seem to lag in Snipers, though. Not sure what's always causing lag in that server.
M. Bison Wrote:Oddly none of the servers lagged. If you spectated certain people it might seem laggy, but that's because they lag. Everyone did seem to lag in Snipers, though. Not sure what's always causing lag in that server.
In snipers, there are certain maps which cause lag and maps that makes ping goes higher without like de_awp_lego why is that?
i got about 25fps on MG today nonstop while i usually get 80-120... so yeah something definitely's up
Is this still happening?

[Image: 2duxgep.png]

There was a pretty big dos the other day maxing out at 801Mbps but apart from that I cant see anything wrong.

The server is pretty underutilized averaging less than 15% CPU right now and the Solid State Drive is getting basically no usage.

I'll hop on tomorrow and try and see whats going on during peak.
Don't know what's going on, but I'm not experiencing any differences. D2, sniper, and MG all normal for me
Pages: 1 2 3