(wL) Forums

Full Version: 1.6 Scrim Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can it be done? Would be pretty sick for practice anywho. Just a suggestion.
Make a poll, also, does anyone have a 1.6 gift?
replace pop maps with a 1.6 scrim server!
Replace Popular Maps #3, not 2 and 1 mind you, and heck i support a 1.6 server, though the graphics of that game are a tad crappier, and hacking is just a tad more common  :o.
We have a 1.6 popular maps server, I suggested to replace that with a scrim server.. There wouldn't be any hackers on it cause we'll be playing with people we know in a password protected server.
Yeh we actually have a 1.6 server up, wouldn't take much to make it a scrim server.
Matt Wrote:Yeh we actually have a 1.6 server up, wouldn't take much to make it a scrim server.
Would it include zblock? and if it does, considering the fact that it doesnt have sorucemod, would we need to use rcon instead?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Make a poll, also, does anyone have a 1.6 gift?

Lemme guess, the poll will look like - "yes" vs "no, don't do this".
Riser` Wrote:replace pop maps with a 1.6 scrim server!

1.6 servers take a lot less resources to run than a css server.  You can run a 1000 fps boosted server for about every 12 slot 1000 tick css server...maybe a little less.  (That's considering if you want excellent reg while playing)

Matt Wrote:Yeh we actually have a 1.6 server up, wouldn't take much to make it a scrim server.

I have a couple friends who I could ask for a pug mod.  The current pug plugin on alliedmods is a bit shitty.

Riser` Wrote:
Would it include zblock? and if it does, considering the fact that it doesnt have sorucemod, would we need to use rcon instead?

LMAO at this comment.  Zblock is only a source mod.  If you run anything on a 1.6 server, you run the latest version of amx.  But even then, you want no mods installed on a scrim server.