(wL) Forums

Full Version: Interpolation lock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Curious as to why there are no interp restrictions on the popular maps source servers... This would certainly even the playing field. Maybe a mid range interp so high ping players can still hit things.
I don't think its possible server side, not sure though. Gotta wait for Matt or Bison to look at this.
Yes it is there are rcon min and max commands for all rates including interp.
It would be pretty nice if I didn't get shot when I've been around a corner for a few seconds. Lolz
ViolentLove Wrote:It would be pretty nice if I didn't get shot when I've been around a corner for a few seconds. Lolz

happy mothers day!
Spartacus Wrote:
ViolentLove Wrote:It would be pretty nice if I didn't get shot when I've been around a corner for a few seconds. Lolz

happy mothers day!
Your a week early.
_RemiX Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

happy mothers day!
Your a week early.

Oh erm..ah...Asians celebrate mothers day a week earlier.that's right.

(good save sparty..good save) :-X
It's totally possible.  There are plugins out there that set your rates/interp to the desired settings.  They ask you to agree to the changes.  If you don't agree, the server kicks you.
Spartacus Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

happy mothers day!
Your a week early.

Lol...well thanks Smile

Oh erm..ah...Asians celebrate mothers fait a week earlier.that's right.

(good save sparty..good save) :-X
JOKER #LoLurMaD Wrote:It's totally possible.  There are plugins out there that set your rates/interp to the desired settings.  They ask you to agree to the changes.  If you don't agree, the server kicks you.
there are server side commands that can do this without the use of a plugin, without the consent UI of course.
Pages: 1 2