(wL) Forums

Full Version: Burr for MG Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: [KYLE]imaBURRR

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:43543545

Timezone: UTC-7 (we don't have daylight savings here)

Availability: 2100-0000 local time

Tell us something about yourself: I am just short of the time requirements at 4 days and 5.5 hours, but I can make up the difference by the time this is reviewed. My name is Kyle and I enjoy the honest yet vulgar interactions that happen between players who are on a competitive level. I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, and girls who like seafood.

Reason For Admin Application: I've seen the admins who hang around the minigames server, and (with the exception of this afternoon) the amount of quality administration going on between them is encouraging. They are extremely fair, patient when they need to be, and personable. I would like to join that team and help keep the servers clean and fun, while maintaining the great example set by the current admins.

Thank you for the time and consideration!
~~Kyle
Re: Burrs make great admins...

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/532215

You barely have 4 days and 5 hours of game played. according to our Admin Applications Guideline, an applicant to have the opportunity of being evaluated needs at least 5 days of game played, as I said before, you only have about 4 days and 5 hours.

In conclusion, We appreciate your interest in our servers and trying to become an admin, but you will only get evaluated when you complete the 5 days of game-played.

Good luck!

Keep me under tabs! Big Grin

goodluck sir Wink

Kyle is a burr. Need I say more?
If somehow that be the case...Kyle's a chill dude who I believe would make an objective admin. He may need further training spotting cheaters--(how knowledgeable are you on this, Kyle?)--but from my time gaming with him, he seems a level headed and easy going fellow who could contribute positively to the server as admin.
Get moving on that minimum time bro burr. It's good to see you applying.

As far as spotting hackers on CS:S, I have very little formal experience but I have served as an admin on other games in years past. I am a quick learner and could pick it up easily enough.
On a side note, I am now at 4 days and 13 hours. So just 11 more until I can get reevaluated! Big Grin

BURR!

***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]

Good Luck Smile

Thanks for the support guys Smile
-DENIED-

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

CLOSED