(wL) Forums

Full Version: AWP on Deathmatch server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of, Hi all

Second, the friggin Awp on the deathmatch server

I love WL. Your servers are great. I gravitated to this server because it was the rare CS:S server that didn't allow the AWP. Now that any clown can play with a (gun that steam programmers have admitted is unequal) makes my day no fun. I would be happy to provide the WL crew with some money....but I play CS:S deathmatch. I cant in good faith until the awp is removed....as it was.

Andrew
shazbot Wrote:First of, Hi all

Second, the friggin Awp on the deathmatch server

I love WL. Your servers are great. I gravitated to this server because it was the rare CS:S server that didn't allow the AWP. Now that any clown can play with a (gun that steam programmers have admitted is unequal) makes my day no fun. I would be happy to provide the WL crew with some money....but I play CS:S deathmatch. I cant in good faith until the awp is removed....as it was.

Andrew
don't angry Andrew
they will do something about that
Hopefully
shazbot Wrote:Hopefully
Smile
I noticed many of the regulars complaining about it, like I mentioned previously I really don't mind them.

The server population increased a lot after AWPs were enabled.
Riser` Wrote:I noticed many of the regulars complaining about it, like I mentioned previously I really don't mind them.

YEAH I THINK AWPS ARE COOL CUS DEY ARE 1HIT THRU WALL AND I WALL LOLOL BAN ME I CHEEATZORS!!!11!!!1
Bah Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:I noticed many of the regulars complaining about it, like I mentioned previously I really don't mind them.

YEAH I THINK AWPS ARE COOL CUS DEY ARE 1HIT THRU WALL AND I WALL LOLOL BAN ME I CHEEATZORS!!!11!!!1

What happened to quitting CS?
Yeah the awping is really overpowering the other play styles. I think that would be fixed by having changing spawn locations though.
silly Wrote:Yeah the awping is really overpowering the other play styles. I think that would be fixed by having changing spawn locations though.
please not random spawn..what will happened if you spawn near to enemy .....at least put
some gap between Ct and T ...i talking about territory..
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
silly Wrote:Yeah the awping is really overpowering the other play styles. I think that would be fixed by having changing spawn locations though.
please not random spawn..what will happened if you spawn near to enemy .....at least put
some gap between Ct and T ...i talking about territory..
Mmm, if a lot of people agree, having some type of gap would be alright.