(wL) Forums

Full Version: Violent Love's Admin Application :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Name: Violent Love

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:26267356

Timezone: Mountain time, No daylight savings.

Server: Popular Maps

Availability: I am available at multiple times during the day and night. Morning, afternoon, evening and late evening/early morning.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a stay at home Mommy and full-time college student. I have my third baby on the way, due in October. I am in school for Information Technologies/Web Design. I have lots of tattoos...and a few piercings. Smile 

Reason For Admin Application: Well...I have been playing on this server for a while now, it is the only server I play on in fact. I feel that I know a lot of the regular players and I spend a decent amount of time on the servers. As far as the technical stuff goes...I have run a few Counter-strike servers so I know how everything works and I am very comfortable with the admin menu and rcon admin commands. Although, I am not really sure how to provide proof of renting these servers. If I can, let me know. And I just want to say that I am NOT admin menu happy. I don't take it lightly and I cannot stand admin abuse. I also think I have a pretty good knowledge base when it comes to catching cheaters in the server. I currently have one demo posted in which the player was banned and one chat log post in which the player was also banned. I have been playing this game since 2001 and I've seen a lot of crazy stuff so I feel that I'm pretty well able to differentiate between crazy luck and cheating. Smile Lately, I have had a strong urge to "take care" of the War-Lords community. I'm not really sure why. Lol. When I am in server, if people are mic spamming or being racist, I usually tell them to knock it off or they are going to get muted/kicked. Most of the time they stop. I think I already kind of police the server when there are no admins present because new players who are disrespectful do not know who the admins are and it is easy to get them to knock off the illicit behavior without actually saying I'm an admin. I also feel like I'm a decent female player on the server. And...I think that's pretty much it. Thanks for considering. Smile

Tattoos posted for Drunk_Killer Smile
ViolentLove Wrote:Tell us something about yourself: I am a stay at home Mommy and full-time college student. I have my third baby on the way, due in October. I am in school for Information Technologies/Web Design. I have lots of tattoos...and a few piercings. Smile
Can you show them?

[Image: good-luck-purple-pink.gif]
Posted some. Here is the last one and my piercings.
FUCKIN RITE!!
GOOD LUCK LOVE Big Grin
Nice tatoo and good luck Smile.
Nice Tattoos! Good luck  :Smile
Good Luck, VL...  You got my vote..
Hey thanks, guys! Smile
Good luck
You stole my awp!  >Sad. Just kidding good luck  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5