(wL) Forums

Full Version: UnBan Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was recently banned from ur awp server idk why ive played on it for a while i just joined and i was banned. Can someone plz help>.<
Game name: Mr.Un!corn
Steam ID: gearfan886
I was auto banned for no reason and i play on ur server a lot so idk why i was banned :/
thats not what we need.

join any servers, then type status in your console, get the STEAM_XXXXXXX next to your name
UnBan Request

GameName: Mr.Un!corn
STEAM_0:0:47687780 03:00
I Play on ur Awp server a lot AND ITS MY FAVORITE and recently i joined and was autobanned. Idk why accedent maybe? idk plz help!!!
Mr.Un!corn Wrote:I was recently banned from ur awp server idk why ive played on it for a while i just joined and i was banned. Can someone plz help>.<

Do you want to tell the truth before you get a decision from one one the Sr. Admins?
Im not kidding my friend was on he was downloading sometin it could be hacks tht he got and he joined ur server so u banned him. If it was hacks i admit to using and want to join back the server ASAP.
http://war-lords.net/protests/unban-me-please-7224/

^A player which most of our admins respect, according to him a friend hacked as well, he didn't get unbanned because would be unfair with other players who got rejected.

I know you, I played with you. If you want an advice here it goes:

what to do with this friend" Wrote:Tell your friend to buy you another account, after you get the account, punch him in the face till it bleeds. Also, don't forget to post a pic of his broken nose.

In conclusion, ban stands.
-REJECTED-

Youre responsible with your account, Buy a legitimate copy of css in order to play in our servers.

CLOSED