(wL) Forums

Full Version: Dubstep Admin app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Jacob
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38867955
Timezone: US Central Time Zone
Availability: Monday - Sunday and around 4pm - 12pm
Tell us something about yourself: I started playing counterstike a while ago. Im not the best speller and I cannot pronounce some words. But It seems like wen ever I get on serers people are being mean and just not having fun and its annoying. I'm owner along with my friend alex on our 512 slot minecraft server.(Haven't advertised it). The people who get on think im nice and like me. Im admin an a few other minecraft servers.
Reason For Admin Application: Help encourage others players to play on the server and to BAN those HACKERS!

Thanks for considering me
Re: Dubstep <3 Admin app

Here's AlexvilleMC {ĄǾĐ}Pfc.DubStep <3's stats.

You barely have 2 days and 12 hours of game played. according to our Admin Applications Guideline, an applicant to have the opportunity of being evaluated needs at least 5 days of game played, as I said before, you only have about 2 days and 12 hours.

In conclusion, We appreciate your interest in our servers and trying to become an admin, but you will only get evaluated when you complete the 5 days of game-played.

Good luck!

Good luck Dubby Dub.

Goodluck dubstep Smile

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Here's AlexvilleMC {ĄǾĐ}Pfc.DubStep <3's stats.

You barely have 2 days and 12 hours of game played. according to our Admin Applications Guideline, an applicant to have the opportunity of being evaluated needs at least 5 days of game played, as I said before, you only have about 2 days and 12 hours.

In conclusion, We appreciate your interest in our servers and trying to become an admin, but you will only get evaluated when you complete the 5 days of game-played.

Good luck!
Sorry I didnt know how to check how much time I have played on the server sorry.

No problem. Let us know when you get the 5 days, don't seat in spec because we know if you do. Enjoy your stay and navigate our forum Wink

Good Luck.

Good Luck

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:No problem. Let us know when you get the 5 days, don't seat in spec because we know if you do. Enjoy your stay and navigate our forum Wink

Good Luck.
Is there anywere were i can see how much Days i have played?

Magicman902 Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:No problem. Let us know when you get the 5 days, don't seat in spec because we know if you do. Enjoy your stay and navigate our forum Wink

Good Luck.
Is there anywere were i can see how much Days i have played?
[quote="DRUNK_KILLER"]
Here's AlexvilleMC {ĄǾĐ}Pfc.DubStep <3's stats.

Thanks so much I luv warlords
Pages: 1 2