(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: IM UR KILLER
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:1183852960
Timezone:GMT +05:30(chennai,kolkatta,mumbai,delhi)
Availability: After 5.30 pm weekdays and any time in weekends
Tell us something about yourself:I am cool as cool and i have been playing this game for last few years and i enjoy
                                            playing it.

For Admin Application: thums up to increase the number of player and ban the stupid hackers out of this because gaming mean to be played not to be cheated at all and i want everyone to enjoy playing the game and to protect he servers from fools like hacker.i wantedly to be an admin to be an admin in a strict manner and try to stop this server from getting damaged by the bloody idiot stupid hackers
LMAO

[Image: dafuq-is-this-shit.jpg]
Are you another one trying to copy my name? :-X

[Image: SoreEyes.gif]
In my opinion,
He unmaturally used some big texts.
and for the admin explanation you only wrote like 1 sentence.
which is the sentence that every single person would at least use
[Image: good-luck-comment-009.gif]
[Image: goodluckglitter.gif]
With all my respect to all applicants.

You can say ruplayer is mean, but in my opinion applications like this should not be considered any further. People who make decisions, should waste their valuable time on more important and productive work. In other words, deny upon arrival. 
trueplayer Wrote:With all my respect to all applicants.

You can say ruplayer is mean, but in my opinion applications like this should not be considered any further. People who make decisions, should waste their valuable time on more important and productive work. In other words, deny upon arrival.
tru dat
trueplayer Wrote:With all my respect to all applicants.

Don't be rude to a guy who just joined WL...

Good luck Rock.
-DENIED-

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

CLOSED