(wL) Forums

Full Version: Exchanged Admin Application For Scrim Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Exchanged_-

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:5043000

Timezone: Eastern Time

Availability: I am available and playing for the most part of the day. Also, I am finished with school which means I will be on a lot more.

Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing CS:S for about 4 years not off and on. I am back and very much into the game. In my time playing I have owned and admined many servers and I have lots of exspierence when it comes to this. I enjoy all of the warlords servers and play on them whenver I am not scrimming. Scrimming is the main thing I do on CS:S and this is what my admin application is for.

Reason For Admin Application: I am appying to become and admin on the War Lords scrim server because I enjoy scrimming and playing with friends I make throught doing this. I would like to become an admin because I tend to try and get scrim matches started a lot and the problem is there is not always an admin online. I belive it would be extremly beneficial to both me and the people that enjoying scrimming because I tend to play this game a lot.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application,
Exchanged
Good luck. I see you alot on the scrim server =D.
Good luck man, I play with you alot on wL' servers (scrims/pop maps/ d2) and on ROD' servers.. Good luck!
good luck
good luck.
Wish you the best of luck man Big Grin
Thank you guys for saying good luck Smile
***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]
Thanks for taking the time to evaluate my application.
Exchanged Wrote:Thanks for taking the time to evaluate my application.

You are welcome! BUMP
Pages: 1 2