(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: annie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24297146

Timezone: UTC/GMT +9:30 hours

Availability: Between 9am to 11pm on Friday and Saturday, and 12pm- 8pm on Sundays.

Tell us something about yourself: I have been an admin before on different Steam servers. I have been playing this game with my brother since the old version came out so I have many years experience. (I can easily spot the difference between hackers and non-hackers, aimbot, wallhacks/chams, speed-hacks etc). I am also in the top 10 on the De_dust2 24/7 WL server so that should give you an idea of my level of experience and time spent on the server.

Reason For Admin Application: I would like to apply for admin in the D2 24/7 server. Reason is to ensure a fair game – eliminate the hackers from the servers, minimize mic spam, and ensure players do the objectives to increase game speed efficiency! I also look out for team stacking, AFK bombs, inappropriate language, cyber bullying/name calling. Admins are usually not online during the times I play (due to time the difference as I am from Australia), hence my application.
Annie are you ok?are you ok?are you ok annie?

8)
Quoting Michael Jackson?  Really?  Man Card revoked......
Good Luck
Spartacus, post: 63923, member: 1060 Wrote:Annie are you ok?are you ok?are you ok annie?

8)

lol!! i hear this every time i go online to play haha.
hrmm i'm surprised there are no replies regarding my admin application Sad
Annie, is that you in the pic?

Call me maybe?
ahaha carly rae jepson!

yes it is me. is that you drunk killer??
annie, post: 66375, member: 9402 Wrote:ahaha carly rae jepson!

yes it is me. is that you drunk killer??
Yup, That is me =D
DK, post: 66378, member: 3039 Wrote:Yup, That is me =D

oh hi there! long time no see!
You've been struck by: smoooooooth criminalll!
Oh you're an aussie, cool Smile Good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3