(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Applicant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: -PbJ- KiKKO (NFAC)
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:355744 
Time Zone: PST - Pacific
Availability: 1PM - 11:59 PM
Tell us something about yourself: Live in Oregon, love sports and cars.  I'm educated, have a bachelors degree, going to get my masters as a Physician Assistant soon.  I have played CS forever, I still have the beta disc for CS in 1999,  used to play CAL - M back in the non-source days.
Reason for Admin Application:  There aren't enough admins on during the day.  I feel like anytime something needs to be done, there isn't an admin around to help.  I have a good knowledge of hacks and would like to keep the server running at a good pace during the day/evening. 
Re: Admin Applicant

Good luck Smile!

hes just doing this because he wants to ban me for making him mad yesterday. I basically told him he didn't invent the NFAC part of his name, and that Kip invented it, which makes sense as kip has been a player alot longer than this guy, but mister stubborn there got all mad at me and tried to voteban me.

Oh yeah... And this is the guy that's always mic spamming his music into whatever team he's on.... As an admin?  I am against this application.

Good luck Smile

General Josh Wrote:hes just doing this because he wants to ban me for making him mad yesterday. I basically told him he didn't invent the NFAC part of his name, and that Kip invented it, which makes sense as kip has been a player alot longer than this guy, but mister stubborn there got all mad at me and tried to voteban me.
Haha, made me lol O0

Masterful1 Wrote:Oh yeah... And this is the guy that's always mic spamming his music into whatever team he's on.... As an admin?  I am against this application.
+1

General Yang, please get your facts straight before saying anything about me.  First off, you didnt make me mad, and that is not the reason I am applying for admin.  2nd, I TAUGHT KIP how to play CS, I introduced him to the game.  Ive played since 99.  Stop with the slander and libel about me just because you do not like me. 

Please post a demo of a time I have EVER spammed music on my mic, or ever spammed the mic with anything. 
I haven't seen anyone else complain or post anything against me until I apply.

I've played a fair amount with Kikko in popular maps. Seems like an easy going, if quieter, fellow. The few times I've seen him use his mic were in friendly conversation. Never seen him spam, rage, or troll other players.
I think he could make a responsible and objective admin.
Wish ya well.

***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]

Kikko Wrote:Please post a demo of a time I have EVER spammed music on my mic, or ever spammed the mic with anything. 
I haven't seen anyone else complain or post anything against me until I apply.

Ok. Here ya go.  I had fraps running, this one day, and I had asked you in chat to please stop.  I started and stopped the recording based on when you were transmitting.  I was going to not post it, letting bygones be bygones, etc, but you asked for this, so here ya go.  This is a short compilation from a single round, but there have been a number of other instances of this same thing, not always with the same song.  I'm trying to hear the game, not your music.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUm1mWlWCh0&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2