(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Applicant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.Name: BipolarChop(atm) / LlamaChop
2.Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41074586
3.Age: 13 (yes i know i'm young)
4.Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
5.Availability: To be honest 24/7 I have to babysit my brother all day so i have a lot of time on my hands playing War Lords on Css
6.Tell us something about yourself: I have 620 hours of game play on css o.O' (sad? yes.)
7.Reason for admin application: I've only played on the server for 3 days but love the server i'm constantly on (like i said in my availability)
I also want to be able to keep the server under control from mic spammers. Thanks I hope to be admin Smile
http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0% ... l&x=12&y=8

You have 4 days and of game played. according to our Admin Applications Guideline, an applicant to have the opportunity of being evaluated needs at least 5 days of game played, as I said before, you only have about 4 days.

In conclusion, We appreciate your interest in our servers and trying to become an admin, but you will only get evaluated when you complete the 5 days of game-played.

Good luck!
Good luck ,Buddy Wink
Oh ok thank you for telling me that! and thanks for the luck Hostage!
I knew you were like 13. All you did was constantly insult me in the server when I'd say things not directed towards you.
Good Luck
staem Wrote:I knew you were like 13. All you did was constantly insult me in the server when I'd say things not directed towards you.

as much as would like to say good luck...you need to be a little more mature as far as my opinion goes...emotions get the best of us all let alone what a thirteen year old is going threw...sorry but I do not support this app, based on age.

I at twenty six still act immature.
Sorry bud...keep playing and hold this for a few years.