(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned Today and I need to explain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was IP perm banned today because an admin say me ask another player how to crash a server. To be fair, his name was DK- CSS keeps crashing every sec. but I read it as CSS crashing every serv. I wanted to temporarily crash a surf server where other players kept banning me when I entered and a crash in the server would disable it. I would never crash Warlords server. I just recently found that sniper server and it's my favorite server to play in. I was IP banned and my brother, who did nothing wrong, was also perm banned because of the IP ban. Is there anything you can do to lift it?
I'm sorry for the confusion and I hope you can do something to alleviate this. Lift the IP ban and at least unban my brother if anything.

Thanks
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:33095384 &Submit=

I banned you, and heres your chat logs:

[SIZE=11px]Jun 20, 2012 3:26:20 pm how do oyu crash (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Jun 20, 2012 3:25:14 pm i need to know (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Jun 20, 2012 3:25:11 pm how do you crash servers [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px](wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]

You asked once, I said that this kind of things in bannable, then you started asking again. Also, I suggest this player to stay banned since he wants to crash a surfing server, we will never know when he'll try to crash our servers. Oh, and hell no. Dont lift the IP, because we won't know when he tries from his brother's PC (if there's a real brother).
you just lied so badly to me. You altered the chat log. I never said crash [SIZE=11px](wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET. That's at the end of all your sentences. I never said that. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Where is your integrity? Just unban my IP and I'll give you my steam ID. There's no reason to ban my brother. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]I didn't expect an admin to lie. I didn't even see you talk in the server. Please reconsider[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Jun 20, 2012 3:26:20 pm how do oyu crash (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Jun 20, 2012 3:25:14 pm i need to know (w[/SIZE][SIZE=11px] S[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]L)nipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Jun 20, 2012 3:25:11 pm how do you crash servers[/SIZE]

the high light part only says what server that chat/message received, means its not a part of the message.
[SIZE=11px][/SIZE]
Oh, sorry. I don't understand why this is a perm ban or even a ban at all. I can give you my brother's Steam ID if you can unban him. This is all a little bit too ridiculous.
crestfallen, post: 64874, member: 14822 Wrote:you just lied so badly to me. You altered the chat log. I never said crash [SIZE=11px](wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET. That's at the end of all your sentences. I never said that. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Where is your integrity? Just unban my IP and I'll give you my steam ID. There's no reason to ban my brother. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]I didn't expect an admin to lie. I didn't even see you talk in the server. Please reconsider[/SIZE]
Do you think I'm dumb? Dude, check yourself
http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0:0:33095384 &si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=6

And I still dont want you and your brother to play again because we are under risk by talking to a guy who wants to crash servers.

crestfallen, post: 64876, member: 14822 Wrote:Oh, sorry. I don't understand why this is a perm ban or even a ban at all. I can give you my brother's Steam ID if you can unban him. This is all a little bit too ridiculous.

What would expect that to be? 1 day/hour ban?
I say don't unban him, if you read his chat logs, you can see some innapropriate language such as :
[SIZE=11px]
no doubt nigga
(wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]
this map blows you little dicked chink
(wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET
[/SIZE]
and more here : http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/341672
I have zero knowledge of crashing servers. It's highly unlikely I would anyway but I was just asking because of the blatant admin abuse in another server. Of all the times I played in Warlords I NEVER said anything about that. Why the fuck would I want to crash a server that's done nothing but provide entertainment to me? I fail to see your logic.

- - - - - - Merged 6/20/12 - - - - - -

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 64878, member: 4142 Wrote:I say don't unban him, if you read his chat logs, you can see some innapropriate language such as :

[SIZE=11px]no doubt nigga [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11px]this map blows you little dicked chink [/SIZE]

and more here : http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/341672

How is the first thing I said offensive at all? The second comment was directed towards a friend if you were in the server he was speaking on the mic to me refusing to rtv the map.
Racism is not tolered on our servers.

Edit : Well, there is more in your chat log such as :

[SIZE=11px]
19. jui 2012 22:31:33 you two faced faggot (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET
19. jui 2012 22:31:29 stop bitching over a game (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET
19. jui 2012 22:31:24 shut the fuck uop (wL) Snipers :: WAR-LORDS.NET
[/SIZE]
Here, threatening the server results in perm ban. Why? Well, we dont know who you are, we better keep you away rather than just give you a temp ban. Also yours and Gaze's chat logs aren't clean.
Pages: 1 2 3