(wL) Forums

Full Version: Piratewars Broken, on Minigames server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bison, the piratewars map is broken, and we were all wondering if you could fix it. Thanks!

The Minigames Server
How so? record demo? in depth explanation.
It's not broken, the physics are just messed up in the server again.
Yeah, what platform said. Basicly the canon balls won't break when it hits the ship.
Gonffs, post: 64966, member: 11307 Wrote:Yeah, what platform said. Basicly the canon balls won't break when it hits the ship.
Also, you will fall through life boats.
Also, the lt_galaxy_v5 map is bugged, after like 10 minutes of playing it, the server instantly crash.

Edit : well actually, we've played it like 3 times yesterday and it didn't crash, i guess it happens from time to time ;o
Great, more maps breaking physics. :confused:
What I want to know is why do people still vote for that map no matter how many times we telll them that it's broke.
Yuri The Sailor, post: 65748, member: 14856 Wrote:What I want to know is why do people still vote for that map no matter how many times we telll them that it's broke.
Because it might sound like a good map when really we play it every day and knowing that it isnt really a good map they still want to play it. Maybe to annoying people like us. I confused my self :/
NoBoss, post: 65751, member: 11847 Wrote:Because it might sound like a good map when really we play it every day and knowing that it isnt really a good map they still want to play it. Maybe to annoying people like us. I confused my self :/
eh. It just seems like we choose it when it shows up just to kill the server and annoy those that want to have a good time on it.
Pages: 1 2