(wL) Forums

Full Version: DRUNK_KILLER, Admin abuse on awp server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DRUNK_KILLER, was slaying t's around 10 sec into rounds because he thought that "They, were hiding in unreachable places" This, is annoying, please ask him to stop.
Gonffs, how do you expect to get admin if the simplest task of recording a demo eludes you. What map was it on?
You guys were camping/delaying the game/ and yet, camping where CT's could not get you. Before you try to blame you should analyze the situation, which was totally unfair to CT's. Oh, and if you think it was 10 secs into the round, you should get yourself a clock. And I slayed you guys once, which was enough and after everyone started to play the guy in a "fair" way.

pTK, post: 64989, member: 2725 Wrote:What map was it on?

Crazy jump two towers.

pTK, post: 64989, member: 2725 Wrote:Gonffs, how do you expect to get admin if the simplest task of recording a demo eludes you.

Haha, then people say he's mature enoughRolleyes. Cant even get proofs in a proper way.
What map
pTK, post: 64991, member: 2725 Wrote:What map
Crazy Jump two towers.
What part of that map can't cts get to?
pTK, post: 64993, member: 2725 Wrote:What part of that map can't cts get to?
right behind the teleports.
I'm, sorry, that's the first time, i did something like that, now i understand how it works and will not fail to miscomuicate again
Gonffs, post: 64995, member: 11307 Wrote:I'm, sorry, that's the first time, i did something like that, now i understand how it works and will not fail to miscomuicate again
Get yourself together. And put in your point of view, now that you're accusing me, I want to see the facts.
pTK, post: 64993, member: 2725 Wrote:What part of that map can't cts get to?

I'm confused why the cts can't get behind the teleports. I'm pretty sure the most played map for me on snipers is crazyjump, and I remember every spot is accessible.

Drunk, please remember the process. Slap before slay. Don't be trigger happy.

Gonff stop stalling by camping excessively. It was drinks call that you were doing it. Without demo there's no proof of anything.

Resolved.
Pages: 1 2