(wL) Forums

Full Version: Assassin Full Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Assassin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45252766

Timezone: All day since im off from college for 3 months and i got no life lol

Tell us something about yourself: Im an Engineering student a third year now just today i got the results; english is my second language, I like to joke alot and have fun chilling.
Been playing this game for like 9 months on wL servers, I get along with everyone, i'm pretty sure you all know me, and I really dont know what to say when im asked to say something about myself I suddenly dont what to say like i dont know who I am lol. But you all know noob Assassin hes (Evil) a good guy [Image: pray.gif]

Reason for admin application: I'm admin for sniper server but applying for full admin since I play on all servers and sometimes there are players who ignore objective, starts trolling other players , others who uses inappropriate language, mic spammers, and cheaters, when other players join the server to have fun you find those kind of people who ruins everyone's fun, and I would like to be of help. (I want to abuse more)

Bananaman saw this coming lol
Quote:Scrim, now sniper and if you get approved your gonna go for full admin.

Thanks (Piss off) [Image: pray.gif]
I can't believe he has got this far. Absolutely not! The Dark Side I sense .
lol its just you imagination
Good luck assassin, you know you got it already.
Good Luck :o
you are evil Tongue
Good luck.
Lol, this guy's evil. :p GL Kebab Wink
[Image: good-luck.gif]GOOD LUCK ASSASSIN Smile
Good luck ,Bro
I hope you get it so you can abuse your powers more.
Pages: 1 2 3