(wL) Forums

Full Version: ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NAME: sG | Zintack

STEAM_0:1:19874578

I was banned from your sniper server for alleged "aimbot". it was an admin ban, so it wasn't anything automatic, and I have no idea why I was banned. I was going 10 to 3 when it happened, and i was on the server for maybe 5 minutes. i don't think i was on long enough for him to even demo me, the admin just banned me for no reason. please help
It was enough to demo you, I banned you, and I just banned you because of the shaking, if you want to check; here's the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fo71frtyz6vaes6

If a root decides that it's inconclusive, my apologies and you'll be unbanned right away.
that's how i play... i mean idk, sometimes when i get really full of adrenaline my hand shakes and i actually play better that way. how long will it take for someone to analyze the demo?

how do i watch the demo?
Zintack, post: 65242, member: 14848 Wrote:that's how i play... i mean idk, sometimes when i get really full of adrenaline my hand shakes and i actually play better that way. how long will it take for someone to analyze the demo?
As soon as a Root comes on forum and checks out the demo. Also, I really didn't think it was aim, but the shakiness was too much..

Zintack, post: 65243, member: 14848 Wrote:how do i watch the demo?
download the demo and throw it on your cstrike folder, then in game type "playdemo zin". Also, Do NOT double post please. Thanks.
bumping because i want to play on this server again
Please do not bump. A root or senior admin will reply with their appeal decision
-UNBANNED-

Inconclusive Demo.

CLOSED
-[ex]iSpy-, post: 65310, member: 847 Wrote:-UNBANNED-

Inconclusive Demo.
That's what I thought. Sorry for this and You're free to play. Happy gaming.
- CLOSED -