(wL) Forums

Full Version: Minigames Shop suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe that the minigame server for wL should have shops, it would seem fun to have hats trails or different player models! I'd love to see war-lords bring this into their minigames server, I feel like it would bring great attention to the minigame server!
Trails, Hats, gun colors, shooting trails and such would be nice, but defenitly not models, i've played on a couple of server that has models, and i'm never able to determine if it's a CT or T...
I disagree completely. I find it ruins a mg to have hats n shit. dnno why.
Maybe we can arrive at some sort of magnificent compromise, half-hats and semi-trails. Lol.
pTK, post: 65482, member: 2725 Wrote:I disagree completely. I find it ruins a mg to have hats n shit. dnno why.
+1, also our MG server isn't that fun anymore, that would make it a disgrace.
How about HP decrease? it would be more challenging.
-1 HP
-10 HP
-25 HP
-50 HP
-75 HP
-80 HP
-95 HP
-99 HP

still irrational
mar_heave, post: 65524, member: 1302 Wrote:How about HP decrease? it would be more challenging.
-1 HP
-10 HP
-25 HP
-50 HP
-75 HP
-80 HP
-95 HP
-99 HP

still irrational
That would be pretty bad,like on the map battle sliders,what happends if someone votes 1 hp and it succeed every time you spawn with a gun people would just sit in their base.
Neo//._., post: 65543, member: 14824 Wrote:That would be pretty bad,like on the map battle sliders,what happends if someone votes 1 hp and it succeed every time you spawn with a gun people would just sit in their base.
True it would be bad, everyone would just rage and rtv the map..
VOTE? I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS MINIGAMES SHOP, BUT IS IT A VOTING SYSTEM? WELL, IF IT IS, MINE WAS A BAD IDEA.
I THOUGHT IT SPENDS POINTS, AND ONLY AFFECTS URSELF, SAME CONCEPT AS HATS OR SOMETHING MAYBE?
I mean, the server is popular already. Adding stuff like shops is a risk of losing it's popularity.
Pages: 1 2