(wL) Forums

Full Version: my ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: markjcc1

I admit, the first few days i didn't use aimbot then i got tired of kinda getting shot like from far distances and getting killed alot so i figured i would just try it just once..

turns out i got banned and i learned my lesson, this is my first time playing counter strike
and i really love this server and wish to continue playing once again.
markjcc1, post: 65487, member: 14860 Wrote:Name: markjcc1

I admit, the first few days i didn't use aimbot then i got tired of kinda getting shot like from far distances and getting killed alot so i figured i would just try it just once..

turns out i got banned and i learned my lesson, this is my first time playing counter strike
and i really love this server and wish to continue playing once again.
Hacking is a serious thing,I dont see the point of hacking at all.Good luck trying to get unbanned
Please dont post random crap on peoples ban appeals. You are not admins and are not putting any useful imput here. Avoid spam. Thank you.
pTK, post: 65514, member: 2725 Wrote:Please dont post random crap on peoples ban appeals. You are not admins and are not putting any useful imput here. Avoid spam. Thank you.
I suggest this section to be like it was before, the person appealing and admins only posting on appeals.

Also, would you be sorry if SMAC (the console) didnt catch you?
Also, would you be sorry if you never cheated, but just thought of cheats?
DK, post: 65515, member: 3039 Wrote:I suggest this section to be like it was before, the person appealing and admins only posting on appeals.

Also, would you be sorry if SMAC (the console) didnt catch you?

Don't worry. That's why the moderators are here. Bison said he didn't mind input from others if there was a suitable moderating team to keep the appeal/abuse topic in check.

Anyway markjcc1, you didn't even provide your steam id and read through the proper method of posting a ban appeal.
Spartacus, post: 65544, member: 1060 Wrote:Don't worry. That's why the moderators are here. Bison said he didn't mind input from others if there was a suitable moderating team to keep the appeal/abuse topic in check.
The other way was better. I just freak out when I search for someone, and sometimes I get their ban appeals, and random people post on them, which makes me sit my ass and read random crap till I get the whole thing. What could be fast and easy to analyze, takes my day time entirely.

Spartacus, post: 65544, member: 1060 Wrote:Don't worry. That's why the moderators are here.
Anyway markjcc1, you didn't even provide your steam id and read through the proper method of posting a ban appeal.
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:52114783 &Submit=