(wL) Forums

Full Version: Please take a look at this..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
M. Bison, post: 65989, member: 359 Wrote:You can get the server ip from the demo. You can find the steam_id via gameme off their name. You can ensure the demo is legit by seeing whether the players events correspond with what's shown in gameme.
ok... Sad

Is any other "sm_spec mode" coming soon? and dead chat will stay enabled?
There's sm_spec <name> and sm_spec_ex <name>

sm_spec will only switch to them once.
sm_spec_ex will switch to them every time they die.

DK, post: 65990, member: 3039 Wrote:and dead chat will stay enabled?
I see no reason to disable it. They can ghost via mic anyway. If they're ghosting they need to be banned and chat happens to be easier to verify.
I don't think two polls can accurately judge a community's response, especially if Yes was choice 1.
joker8baller, post: 66011, member: 835 Wrote:I don't think two polls can accurately judge a community's response, especially if Yes was choice 1.
Doesn't even need a poll, the main reason I (and others) want it disabled is because of ghosting. That is the thing..
DK, post: 65769, member: 3039 Wrote:Just clarify me something, what's the reason of changing the spec mode?

And, hmm.. It's just because it pisses off when a guy starts ghosting.. which can result in less population on the server..

!gag (name)
Ok, I got that you guys dont get the point.. I'll give up opening your eyes.. I suggested that because I already saw many good communities lose population/shut down after these silly changes..
DK, post: 66012, member: 3039 Wrote:Doesn't even need a poll, the main reason I (and others) want it disabled is because of ghosting. That is the thing..
So kick & ban those for ghosting. It's already against the rules.
joker8baller, post: 66029, member: 835 Wrote:So kick & ban those for ghosting. It's already against the rules.
kicking/banning people for something that we (the community staff) could do, makes them go away, in another words, leave wL..
If they're going to cheat by ghosting... do we really want them in the community?

Your arguement doesn't really make sense.
joker8baller, post: 66031, member: 835 Wrote:If they're going to cheat by ghosting... do we really want them in the community?

Your arguement doesn't really make sense.
If you give them powers, of course they're going to use it.. Anyway, as I said before.. I'm tired of trying out things.. at least for this community.
Pages: 1 2 3