(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I just got banned for 7 days for team killing.

Now, at the time I, MindGames, was asleep. I just got woken up by my friend yelling at me "YO DUDE I GOT BANNED WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING". What a great awakening, huh?

I don't know what he did, or to who, but I apologize and can promise it won't ever happen again.
So how often does your friend use your account, and how often does he/she use it to play on wL?
joker8baller, post: 65789, member: 835 Wrote:So how often does your friend use your account, and how often does he/she use it to play on wL?

He is just spending the night at my house, he doesn't even own a computer that can handle css.

I'll just make sure to close steam when he is here.
So he/she has never played wL before?
Just wondering, if it's your first ban, why is it 1 week long?
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 65792, member: 9168 Wrote:Just wondering, if it's your first ban, why is it 1 week long?

No clue.
Actually, it's his 2nd. The first was a 3D ban.

But, your friend has never played wL, correct? According to yourself.
joker8baller, post: 65795, member: 835 Wrote:Actually, it's his 2nd. The first was a 3D ban.

But, your friend has never played wL, correct? According to yourself.

He's played before, but only at my house. He's been in the MG and Scrims before, I think he played on the popular maps too.
Considering your first ban was for 3 days for inappropriate language, I'm not really inclined to lower your ban. It's your account, you're in charge of it.

If your friend is real, he entered the scrim server uninvited, joined a team even though he was told we did not need a sub at the time, and then proceeded to teamkill all of the players on his team.

Any further incidences with your account will result in a much longer ban. I'll remove it for now.

Edit: If he's really your friend, I'd have a serious talk with him. Lying to your face is not the signs of a trustworthy person.

Do keep in mind, next time, you'll have to complete a formal ban appeal following our guidelines.
joker8baller, post: 65797, member: 835 Wrote:Considering your first ban was for 3 days for inappropriate language, I'm not really inclined to lower your ban. It's your account, you're in charge of it.

If your friend is real, he entered the scrim server uninvited, joined a team even though he was told we did not need a sub at the time, and then proceeded to teamkill all of the players on his team.

Any further incidences with your account will result in a much longer ban. I'll remove it for now.

Edit: If he's really your friend, I'd have a serious talk with him. Lying to your face is not the signs of a trustworthy person.

Actually, if you look, I was unbanned the same day I was banned, because the first ban was bull, just a kid starting shit with me for no reason and then demoing me defending myself. Here is the link if you want to check it out more: http://war-lords.net/threads/mindgames-b...ming.7456/

and on the matter of him joining the scrim, I do apologize for that, because I do scrim myself and understand how frustrating kids like him can be. I punched him the the face for getting me banned already, and for lying saying he did nothing wrong. (Obviously he did something wrong in the first place to get banned).

I 100% back your decision on banning him, as I would have done the same.

Thanks for unbanning me and understanding the situation, I appreciate it.
Pages: 1 2