(wL) Forums

Full Version: (wl)ZombieReloaded server problems and crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just letting you guys know that your zmod server is crashing and really messed up. The past couple days its been stuck on the map zm_zero or its just crashed overall and not online. When it is working like I said it's stuck on the map zm_zero and the zombie that spawns first is the only one able to infect people everyone else he infects becomes a zombie but they are not able to stab. So that's one of the problems and also when we rtv to get a map change the server crashes and goes right back to the same map even though we've voted for a new map. Hope you guys get things fixed.
Seems these errors started after updating the zr plugin. I'll see whether I can figure out the cause. :confused:

Edit: I've done a fresh install of ZR with antistick disabled. Let's see if the crashes subside.

Maybe a map is at fault?
venomo Wrote:Just letting you guys know that your zmod server is crashing and really messed up. The past couple days its been stuck on the map zm_zero or its just crashed overall and not online. When it is working like I said it's stuck on the map zm_zero and t[U]he zombie that spawns first is the only one able to infect people everyone else he infects becomes a zombie but they are not able to stab. [/U]So that's one of the problems and also when we rtv to get a map change the server crashes and goes right back to the same map even though we've voted for a new map. Hope you guys get things fixed.
this problem still occurs.....
Hmm.. I've seen the issue first hand. I'll review the ZR source code and see what may be causing it.

Edit: When did the issue first occur?
M. Bison, post: 65926, member: 359 Wrote:Hmm.. I've seen the issue first hand. I'll review the ZR source code and see what may be causing it.

Edit: When did the issue first occur?
i don't know when the first issue cccur
but this is the same problem occurs(2 hours ago)
http://wls.gameme.com/chat/css4?chat_lis..._type=desc
Let me know whether it crashes now. I did some tampering with ZR.
thank you for fix zombie server
everything is okay now Smile
Excellent. Smile
uhm..
there are someone who can't get a knife when they are infected/stab by a mother zombie
the problem occur in zm_atix map
http://wls.gameme.com/chat/css4?range=0&x=28&y=7
Bison, where did this white screen come from?

[Image: 73B26D885AF188810A83C54C36788250DA944708]

Every time I became a Zombie, I cant see anything, just that..
Pages: 1 2