(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal -{lerory}- JENKINS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: -{lerory}- JENKINS SteamID: [SIZE=10px]STEAM_0:0:1715237316[/SIZE]
Im not going to deny that i had hacks on i did but they wernt for that server i was another
server that is for hacking and i switched to [SIZE=10px](wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]without thinking of turning them off, you can look at my activity on the warlord servers i am by no means hacking, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]with a simple mistake i made i got banned from my favorite servers and i hope that i can get my appeal over [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10px]turned so i can [/SIZE]continue playing on legit servers.

thanks for your time on this matter
REJECTED

We don't support cheating regardless of whether it occurred on our servers or not. Additionally, your story seems unlikely or unfortunate since we're practically the only server which will give you low ping. If you were cheating on another server, it would definitely be one located in another country, giving you both a very high ping and locals who don't speak your language. This suggests undesirable characteristics on your part such as prejudice/discrimination/racism which is something we don't want here.

If you'd like to play here again, you'll need to purchase a legitimate copy of the game. After doing so, send me a PM containing the steam provided id to prevent any interruption in your ability to join our servers.

Thanks,
M. Bison

-CLOSED-