(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my second appeal that I'm posting today because M. Bison made it so I can't add to my original post, which was

I logged onto a server that is run by this community and it won't let me join because apparently I am permanently banned for using an aim bot. Funny thing is I've never been on any of this community's servers before and I've never used an aim bot. I don't know if it is my account specically that is banned or if it is just my ip, if is my ip address then it needs to be fixed because right now I'm using my schools internet.

He replied saying that my steam ID showed that I had multiple bans for an aimbot/wall hack, the steam ID he provided wasn't mine. STEAM_0:0:51309406 is not mine.
My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:17824021

M. Bison if you are reviewing this, can you please do your research right this time and not be as rude with you were with your last reply
This is what happens when you don't follow ban appeal guidelines. They are there for a reason. Wink

Jihad Bait, post: 66483, member: 14897 Wrote:I'm not trying to be a dick, you guys were rude first,
I think it's pretty rude to not read our guidelines. What do you think?
well I tried clicking the read this before posting but my browser keeps telling me the link is broken, so I'm blindly making an appeal and I don't know what all needs to be included
STEAM_0:0:51309406 is another account that also used the name Jihad Bait. Whether that was you or just coincidence, I have no idea, but I'm sure you can understand the confusion.
I don't see any bans on your current Steam ID, so it must be IP.
Please wait until one of our senior admins look into it.

::edit:: Just saw the above two posts. You can find the protest guidelines here.
alright thank you,
I can tell you that that Steam ID wasn't me and the IP address I am at is a college campus. I live on campus at Boise State University, so I use their internet.
RESOLVED

Yup, a block was in place on that ip address. I've lifted the block so you should be able to play now.

Make sure to always provide as much information as possible. The ban list contains over 27k entries making it difficult to find the right one unless you provide it.

-CLOSED-