(wL) Forums

Full Version: Servers as low as 10 tic rate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the beginning of each round, most of your servers drop to 10 tic or less. And until half of each team is dead, it drops down to 20 tic anytime something happens. Might want to take a look into that. Server never used to that.
What servers did this occur on? We've been investigating this very issue on the 24/7 servers. :confused:
Yes it happens on popular maps as well. When I join first my ping is like 15, when others join my ping goes to like 80-90. When I'm last alive, or with very few teammates - my ping drops to like 40, even though 35 people are spectating. As soon as new round starts it goes back to 90.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 66523, member: 9168 Wrote:Yes it happens on popular maps as well. When I join first my ping is like 15, when others join my ping goes to like 80-90. When I'm last alive, or with very few teammates - my ping drops to like 40, even though 35 people are spectating. As soon as new round starts it goes back to 90.
yeah same here, in the 24/7 servers and pop maps sometimes sniper too not sure about mg though
I've seen this happen for MG.
:eek:

I did a restart. Let's see how long it takes until it lags again.
Thanks. I'll check it out.

ps. It was the same issue on pop maps 1+2, and both 24/7 office and dust2

EDIT: Totally fixed the issue. About 12 hours later it's still running great. It didn't drop below 64 tic. Yesterday it was hitting 10 tic and below.

Maybe you should get an auto-restart once a day like all HG servers have. It has been a constant issue for me.

4am: population is low, but it will kill the server for the night.
5pm: kicks a full crowd out, but will refill again quickly. (HG does it at 3pm daily)
By ~20 hours time the server was ready for another restart. It was dropping to 25-30 tic at the start.

You should probably look into the auto-restart feature.
Yeah, an auto-restart would be great for the servers.. maybe roots should take a look and see a time that is not so full and set up an auto-restart? Oh, and let players know when you restart a server (by chat logs Wink)
yea seems like its flaking on office right now
Pages: 1 2